Feather-light dry snow revered by skiers worldwide is found at Alberta’s ski resorts. Banff National Park’s Big 3 resorts: Mt. Norway, Sunshine Village and Lake Louise Ski Resort sport 8,000 acres of skiing accessible with one tri-area ticket. Powder hounds will want to know:
- The tri-area ticket includes admission to historic Banff Upper Hot Springs.
- Visitors can be matched up with local snow pro for a guided coaching experience at any of these three unique mountain resorts.
- Lake Louise is the only Canadian destination to host alpine World Cup skiing.
- In 2017, all visitors receive free entry to Jasper and Banff National Park in celebration of the 150th anniversary of Canada’s founding.
- Banff’s latest four-star hotel, The Moose Hotel & Suites boasts rooftop hot pools, a health club and spa to get your ski legs back.
- Black Tie Ski Rentals, which offers free delivery, is now operating in Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise.